Thank you to abetterman21 for nominating me for this Blogger Recognition Award. His posts are thought-provoking and substantial, so be sure to check it out. I am very humbled and feel honored to be nominated for this recognition. I was a lil surprised and a lotta’ excited to be recognized in this blogging community.:)
I am a little over two months old in this WordPress universe and this is my third Award! This recognition really inspires and pushes me to write relevant and relatable posts that motivates people to – Start Something!
Now to answer the questions:
1. Show your gratitude to the person who nominated you and provide a link back to the person’s blog.
Check out the blogger that nominated me:
A BIG THANK YOU! This is the push I need to make me want to be a better writer!
2. Give a brief story on your blog.
This blog is for anyone who has at one point or another wanted to start something or try something out, wanted to see their ideas materialize, wanted to go on an adventure, and to learn about the health effects of using store – bought products that we often know so little about. I will write about my experiences as life happens. I love documenting experiences through pictures, you can be assured you will have plenty to be entertained (dare I say – even motivated) with!
Starting something is usually the hard part. Get started and keep going! This blog is for anyone who wants to make a start at something new and needs a little motivation. Set your mind to something, and go do it!
3. Share two or more pieces of advice for beginner bloggers.
I will say two things:
- Write often and explore your thoughts. Try to write about your experiences in terms of how you want other people to benefit from it.
- Seek out other blogs and try to provide your thoughts or feedback on their blogs as opposed to only seeking out advice. Once you get in the habit of doing this, the traffic will follow (pun intended:P).
4. Choose 10 other bloggers to nominate.
Now this is the difficult part. I would have loved to nominate all the amazing bloggers that I have been engaging with but here are my nominees:
5. Comment on each blog by letting them know they’ve been nominated and provide a link to your award post.
Nominees you should have received a pingback on your blogposts!
Bloggers that just got nominated, I urge you to please keep the Nominations & Awards going. Support each other’s creative spirit and keep writing!
THANK YOU FOR READING!
~~Stay Curious & Have a peaceful day!! ~~