Dear Readers, This will be a short post, but it is what I have been thinking most about of late. People keep waiting for that big promotion, buying a new car or house, having a kid to enjoy themselves and celebrate themselves. I feel in doing that we are depriving of ourselves for being joyous in our lives. Like stress at workplace, or a big exam or something big that is coming up will no doubt keep you occupied.
But, it doesn’t mean you can’t do little things to make yourself happy. Like rewarding yourself with something sweet. I don’t necessarily mean sugary foods, it can be a treat, like something little you do for yourself for example:
- Get some flowers for yourself
- Get a picture framed that you enjoy
- Go for a long walk with your favorite music on
- Get a little present for someone else and enjoy the joy on their faces (=
- Go Skydive… Ok – Was checking if you were paying attention 😉
- Go someplace close-by that you always wanted to explore
What are some of the things you do to reward yourself? What do you do to brighten up your day? Would love to hear some little things you do to reward yourself.
Stay Curious & Have a Peaceful Day!